Please note: We only accept cash or checks at this time.
Summer Session Tuition 2020 – (2 months):
Can be paid in 2 installments: 1st at registration & 2nd by July 9th
Regular Session Tuition 2019-2020 – (monthly rate):
- ** Fall 2019- Spring 2020 Session –Tuition is based on a monthly rate and is due the 15th of the month PRIOR. All classes meet 36 times from Aug 26th through May 30th, therefore, monthly tuition charges are based off of the average of 4 classes per month.
- ** The first month’s tuition is due at the time of registration.
- ** Summer evening classes follow the same tuition rates as the regular session. Payments can be made in 2 installments. One at the time of registration and the 2nd due by July 1st.
- ** Summer camps and intensives have specific tuition rates due at the time of registration.
- ** Tuition is non-refundable and not prorated for partial attendance
- ** We offer a make-up policy for those students who have missed a class due to illness or other circumstance: Absences can be made up with a class of equal level or below within 30 calendar days after the missed class.
- ** Any changes to your original schedule must be submitted in writing, to the office, or your account will be billed accordingly
- **Classes are subject to change. If a class has less than 3 students registered it will be cancelled.
Tuition Rates and Fees
- ** Fall 2019- Spring 2020 Session – Registration Fee- $25 for one student per year, $35 for a family. This fee is non-refundable. There is no registration fee for summer camps, intensives, or evening classes.
- ** Late Fee – A $10 late fee will be applied after the 25th of the month.
- ** Returned Check Fee – $20
- ** Family tuition discount – A 10% discount will be applied to the additional family members
- ** Drop-in rate for adult students (18+)- $16/class
- ** Adult Classes – Adult classes are open classes and, therefore, can be paid by the class. A drop in class is $16, however, class cards can be purchased at a discount. A 5 class card is available for $75 ($15 per class) and a 10 class card is available for $140 ($14 per class). Please go to the office to purchase.